We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #265.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Date fields have more validation options to specify valid date ranges and days of the week
- IMPROVEMENT Add "date created" term to triggers
- IMPROVEMENT Add urgency criteria to triggers/slas/escalations
- FIX Mangled titles in some UTF8 strings
- FIX Tickets being put on hold that were not awaiting agent
- FIX SLA 'team' search results when you belong to more than one team
- FIX Setting ticket language in new tickets via API
- FIX Saving snippet categories wasn't actually persisting the changed category
- FIX "Can view unassigned" not applying properly in some cases
- FIX Mangling of some unicode characters when using PHP with older versions of libxml (<=2.6)
- FIX Moving snippets between categories did not update UI properly<span class="dp-label dp-label-info">FIX</span> Moving snippets between categories did not update UI properly
- FIX Validation on regex patterns in triggers would fail with certain patterns
- FIX Label defs for people were misclassified in admin interface
- FIX Custom fields not showing in ticket results when paging
- FIX Relative dates in ticket rows not being rendered when paging through ticket results
- FIX Trimming some UTF-8 strings could remove other UTF-8 characters
- FIX Showing create ticket form when no permission to create tickets in any department
- FIX Fix some cases of pressing "enter" in RTE editor bringing the cursor to the start
- FIX "A" characters in place of unicode non-breaking spaces in text emails
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.