We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #255.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Assigning an agent or adding an agent as a participant on a user chat in a department they dont usually have permission to see
- Eat exception when flash movie for "copy to clipboard" not loaded (e.g., flash disabled)
- Error when trying to fit scale an image with a w or h of 1
- JS error 'has no method 'sendMsg'
- Missing term ID for 'time_waiting'
- Fix opening multiple sub-template editors from the same page would only ever show the first you opened
- "Revert" button from sub-template popups did nothing
- Reverting body or subject of a customised email template resulted in bad compiled template class name
- Add explicit link to user viewticket template to re-open a resolved ticket (if they have perm)
- Labels box on new person, also clean up that Properties table a bit
- Weird alignment of custom fields in IE when using field layouts
- Custom header being visible in helpdesk embed 'simple' mode
- Add spinner to user interface when uploading ticket attachments, cleanup some style around file list
- Publish source pane not being scrollable by default if it was too long
- Auto-suggestions not respecting category usergroup permissions
- Fix person usergroup trigger term match when used with "not" operator
- Error with showing 404 when logged in and try to view the admin interface without admin perm
- Uploading custom attachment in admin portal editor
- Ticket filters with criteria on people never include tickets created by agents
- Improved subject matching when non-standard subject prefixes are used
- Perm check on saving new org note had wrong permname so would always fail
- Saving agent or perm groups always removing permission for org notes
- Fix initial listing when first changing sub-grouping sometimes showing 'no results'
- Use select2 on agent new person
- DeskPRO link overlapping part of "Start Chat" button when using custom chat fields
- Misc fixes to do with opening ticket snippet editor from profile menu (e.g., outside of context of a ticket)
- User rule list when rule has many email address matches
- Custom phrases not appearing on customized phrases list
- Fix snippets using variables from first ticket tab opened when inserting via clicking snippet in the viewer
- Some objects of ticket reply box were not being destroyed when the reply box was replaced or the tab was closed
- Initial urgency number in ticket always showing 1
- Ticket log would list escalation runs as "triggers" rather than "escalations"
- Fix "download" link showing images in browser rather than actually downloading when using a remote blob store like S3
- Possible PHP warning when scanning log files ("Offset is greater than the length of haystack string")
- Missing keyboard shortcuts and snippet shortcodes on newticket
- Incorrect status being sent on agent newticket form when default is set to "awaiting agent"
- Menus in rich text editor not appearing in the snippet editor
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.