We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #253.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- New replybox adds back agent/team selections
- 'Create pending article' option for tickets is now under the Actions menu so it can be used without sending a reply
- Viewing list of ticket fields now lists which department each field is enabled in
- You can now set a custom offline message from Settings (also used when performing updates)
- Keyboard selection in listpane from "moving" content by one pixel
- Add CC from top of ticket was not showing user search results
- Not updating visitor to point to Person record after user has entered their email in a chat
- New ticket auto-reply were sent with attachments
- Register page using old recaptcha template
- Unscaled images for uploaded picutres when using a remote blob store like S3
- Ordering of ticket log rows when using reverse ordering
- Odd wrapping of assignments row
- Fix being able to create users with email addresses belonging to gateway accounts
- Handle exception when problem adding twitter account from admin
- Cache dir needing to be writable if you enable certain plugins Template warmer did not warm some plugin template files. The first time you enabled a plugin, if it was one of the unwarmed ones, the system would try to write the cached template to the fs which could fail if it wasnt writable.
- Error in cron task that generates sitemap.xml
- Prevent multiple draft auto-save requests
- Created date of split ticket should be the date of the first message of the split
- Clicking checkbox on ticket split not checking in Firefox
- Feedback reports missing link to summary page
- Ticket unlock button being unclickable by another agent
- Ticket fields section showing empty after saving with field layouts
- Attachment hotlinks would fail filename validation on files with spaces or other special characters in the filename
- Sub-blob (e.g. thumbnail image) not being properly linked to real blob
- A PHP notice when file ops fail would prevent proper file from rendering even when backup adapter worked
- Also fix an issue with adding the new snippet to the list you are already viewing
- Fix problem creating snippets with blank shortcut code
- Department permissions now properly apply to organisation managers
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.