We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #248.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix behaviour of applying macros from massactions
- Add option to sort ticket messages from newest to oldest with replybox at the top
- Prevent errors when custom template from trigger action is deleted
- Fix bad param name
- Remove the class toggle that sticks replybox to bottom of screen when no scrolling
- Set wait_timeout time during cron to avoid 'server gone away'. - Long pauses between queries (e.g., when PHP is doing something else like reading email) can potentially cause MySQL to drop connections when wait_timeout is low enough.
- Correct positioning on select2 invisible-trigger drop elements
- Automatically convert HTML into a rough plaintext representation when sending emails
- Add simple Html2Text processor
- Fix agent reply with emails with PTAC from running in user reply context when the agent replied in plaintext
- Add some debug features to serve_file
- Fix time limit calc
- Re-run long message height check when images are loaded. - Fixes a high image forcing text below the fold being hidden with no way to open it
- Fix select2 invisible trigger in IE
- Add labels row
- Dont try to match empty strings
- Fix running subject matching when email is an agent fwd
- New ticket layout
- Remove some dead CSS rules pointing to old background images
- Add followers to agent newticket form
- Improved newticket form
- Update chat replybox toolbar
- Improved snippets to chat
- Show when APC is missing a lot in admin homepage with pretty graphs
- Fix toggling manager position from org profile page
- Fix member count increasing when toggling manager position from profile
- Increase auto-save interval for drafts
- Fix newline/curspor placement after expanding snippet shortcode
- Handle long subjects in merge menu and merge window
- Fix faulty getMessageLength returning string rather than the length
- Vertically align checkbox/labels in replybox
- Adding attachment handles scroll better
- Show agent/team assignment options on ticket note form as well
- Add a note about dragging files
- Fix position of close button on agent chat window
- Fix double-encoding entities in agent chat
- Focus textarea when opening agent chat
- Set initial size and visible of native select boxes that become select2's to prevent the screen "flashing" when select2 does apply
- Fix missing border on newticket
- Fix bad 'you have already added message' handling
- Fixed size for online users pane
- Rename 'Top Level' to 'General' when importing DP3 snippets. - Makes it sound less like a built-in category. DP4 has no concept of 'top level' snippets.
- Fix the close tab option
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.