We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #244.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix zd "integer" fields not being inserted as 0
- Fix attachments saving a string of temp path rather than actual data
- Choose the email address used for a ticket when creating ticket from agent interface
- Send notifications to the email preference stored on the ticket
- Fix variable name in permcheck after register
- Specify vertical-align on chat widget button otherwise it will look weird if page CSS has a different value
- Allow merging agents into existing accounts when editing their email address from admin interface
- Auto-save ticket drafts when agent refresh request comes in, send agent refresh when saving agents and usergroups
- Toggle on the 'merge' perm in the default 'All Permissions' agent group
- Resolve ticket ID sent to TicketController so replying etc just works even if it was merged by somebody else
- Add missing description text for 'delete' trigger action
- Show assigned agent icon on 'all chats' list
- Fix chat ended/started from re-focusing chat list
- Add searching on chat ID to quicksearch box
- Fix tracks in chat showing chat frame rather than the parent frame
- Make sure the smtp username/password fields are cleared out if 'requires auth' is unchecked
- Fix time being mangled into name on open chats list when name contains utf RTL characters
- Strip out <meta> tags in HTML email that set Content-Type - Email body is converted into UTF-8 as part of decoding process, having a mis-matching meta tag with a different charset will mess up DOMDocument on Windows
- Fix content counts in article/download/news cat listings being off in agent interface if there are permission restrictions on the cats
- Prevent possible case where chat closed on cron could overwrite chat ID of an open tab, making new agent messages go to users old chat ID rather than their newly opened one
- Fix chat widget not connecting to the right existing chat when widget is on a remote site
- Dont include spam tickets in searchbar results
- Session and remember me cookies use secure cookies if made from a https request
- Use forwarded IP in new tracks when surfing DeskPRO pages and trust proxy data is enabled
- Make sure to use HTTP_CLIENT_IP if trusting proxy data and it is set
- Fix not updating deskpro pageviews with pagetitle info
- Fix comment max-height
- Save old ref when merging tickets so it can be searched on
- Store time message is rec on client. Add time to user interface as well.
- Fix undefined index when rendering description for email_header trigger term
- Dont store full change tracker log unless config value is on
- Fix max message limit incrementing even when account has zero messages. So if you had say 40 accounts, then each account connection itself would count towards the message counter
- Fix dupe drafts
- Add simple way to inject a header into archived manual pages
- Prevent dupe ip/useragent/countries in 'details' list
- Dont require certain functions during install. Nice error handling when trying to use auto-upgrader with various functions disabled.
- Fix default permission group on mass-add agents when using an install that was created pre "non destructive" usergroup
- Tooltips list full country name for visitors
- Fix pasted images not sending properly. - Call insertHtml which fires a "change" event to update the HTML code in redactor that was modified using the DOM when upload came back
- Fix chat snippets with the new rich text editor
- Remove nullifying Return-Path on automatic emails, some servers will reject it
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.