We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #243.3.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Welcome email missing from templates list
- Missing subject, add note for accounts awaiting validation
- When syncing other records, need to toggle status in session data
- Need to add name/email to log actions so they save
- Add the email address and name email notifications are sent from to the ticketlog
- Log the from email address too
- Log the address the email is being sent to as well
- Save name with demo lics
- Include summary line when reporting install errors
- Fix chat listing not refreshing when number changes
- Dont clear user sid cookie when logging out (just remove authed user). Keeps existing chat going.
- Fix name saved on visitor record not being used in track templates
- Fix case where a new visitor could cause an integrity constraint error if many pages loaded quickly
- Mark a few system triggers as uneditable
- Fix ios from being zoomed in by default
- Fix ended chat still prompting for end-action when trying to close tab
- Fix syncing of online status when multiple sessions exist
- Add option to disable tracking when checking chat available. Dont track from admin interface when showing chat button
- Bit of work around proper visitor cookies, make sure DeskPRO pages use token if its set
- Set appropriate headers on chat transcript email to suppress auto-responses
- Fix dupe visitor track for soft track connection
- Fix 'from' being overwritten in log on multiple notification sends
- Fix extra param in query
- Fix old line using track as object rather than array
- Fix getting IP address when using "trust proxy data" - HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR can be an array of IPs so we need to fetch the first (ie first) IP in the chain
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.