We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #211.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Speed up querying for the most used labels.
- Prevent problems with IE rendering by removing unused CSS.
- Fix page cache not being skipped for a period after submitting content as a guest.
- Limit number of members shown on an organization page and add a link to browse them.
- Allow more results from filters and thus more accurate awaiting agent counts.
- Handle calls to undefined methods on entity objects better in custom templates. Instead of crashing, return a not-defined string. Default templates still crash for developing.
- Fix possible undefined index notice
- Speed up usergroup-based person search queries in most cases. Speed up user counts by using an approximation if there are a lot of users.
- Speed up getting person counts for user groups.
- Fix handling of 'force login for existing accounts' and commenting
- Fix port in the base serve scripts as well
- Fix applying 'current agent' to triggers on forwarded emails
- Periodically update the feedback section for proper counters
- Fix import of active directory usersource from dp3
- Handle port in hostname during server checks
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.