We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #183.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Handle bad phrase names from being passed to Translate::getPhraseText. Prevents problems when bad data passed to phrase() tag in templates.
- Prevent UI update error message when trying to scroll the editor if the page has been destroyed.
- Fix date picker not being visible on the new ticket form
- Improve display of grouping bar entries in the list pane
- Make sure agent display names are respected in comments on the user interface.
- Prevent errors from a deprecated PHP feature when using PHP 5.5.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.