We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #181.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix timeago time for times under 120 minutes
- User page caching system that cuts out significantly more overhead and allows logging. (Configured via config.php.)
- ArrayFileCache stores serialized data instead of var_export'd data, adds slam defense
- Fix 'registered' member count in admin including agents
- Add comment counts to news list
- fix possible call to undefined
- Fix agent-created new tickets not sending attachments
- Fix chat titles showing up in reports
- Show admin notices
- Simple spam trap to newticket form
- Fix display of multi-level fields in layout editor rules popup
- Fix newticket layout rules for prod/cat/pri, and fix 2levelselect not properly unsetting selected option when choosing a top-level with no child-option
- Invalidate the page cache when editing templates via the admin.
- With the page caching system, add system to allow users to be exempt from using the cache if they make a change (as a guest), so they don't get confused when their changes don't appear. Invalidate certain cache entries when articles, downloads, or feedback are updated by agents.
- Only skip caching on the chat widget.
- Need to write session if it was opened within a light loader
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.