We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #180.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Dont add staticUrl to widget code by default, base it on the deskproUrl to prevent mismatches
- Add system of caching guest page views on the user interface with minimal overhead.
- Add new simple logger option that strips out the rt and cache bust numbers from urls, logs stats in a more parser-friendly way
- Try to prevent unnecessary ticket update calls.
- Ensure that SLAs are properly updated in all scenarios when updating a ticket.
- Clean up SLAs in the section list.
- Dont cache some DQL queries that change (e.g., IN's), and limit the filesize
- Fold serve-widget.php into dp.php, make it multi-purpose
- Cloud dql.cache.php file created in central app/sys/cache directory
- Add 'notice' type message loaderto admin interface
- Enable changing custom domain from within deskpro
- Add type param to onboarding ask form
- Fix uploading attachment in chat window
- Fix typing in newticket not scrolling to bottom as textarea resises
- Remove bad tab sort
- Show in admin interface when billing failed
- Some fixes to cloud onboarding
- Show hours/minutes when expiry date gets close
- Disable most _sys scripts from running in cloud env
- Fix deleting ticket by macro not saving you as the person that did the delete
- Better detection of original ticket in bounced messages
- Prevent deleted tickets from trying to save to ticket_changetracker_logs
- Significant speed improvement to polling for new messages as an agent by avoiding initializing the whole system.
- When accessing total_user_waiting time via a DPQL report, automatically add any current waiting time into it so it is correct.
- Flush after each sla. Prevents some trigger errors, like trying to add labels in two slas
- ArrayFileCache sets umask to prevent perm issues
- Slightly higher timeouts on submit error reports
- Cache DQL to file
- Prevent error triggered when removing an SLA without an application person.
- Fix potential fatal error when applying a mass action to a ticket with an SLA.
- Chat widget doesnt load full system just to render button
- Welcome via massagents changes plan in cloud
- Add 'welcome' box to first agent login to get their name and profile picture
- Trim trailing dot on hostname before trying to look it up
- Add dismiss all button
- Fix CodeTicketDetector with codes in headers, increase time for subject matching
- Don't update agent reply times when adding a message.
- Show the SLA failure date on ticket list results even if it was in the past.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.