We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #18.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- parse error in memtest.
- Use standard listing table for usergroups, give gear column title of edit perms to make clear how to do that
- Fix reg data key overwriting everyones data key, made only reg insert
- Fix double submit events apparent when snapping a popover form (eg newperson) into tab
- Protect against trying to delete non-empty cats, periodically update publish list
- Add agents list to people section
- Registered group listed in people section, add it as unselectable usergroup on profile page
- Fix saving usergroups of agent from agent interface removing them from agent groups too
- Usergroup handling changes for default 'Registered' group
- Add back a div unwrapper to trim trailing whitespace
- Source ID doesnt need to be unique index
- Add test outlook source
- Show users their own email address in notifications in quoted messages, agents see it all the time.
- Fix validation of priority, product and captcha field. Fix running captcha code when it wasn't enabled in editor.
- Simplify ticket props table in agent notifs
- Click off omni search sheet should close it
- Fix action ID of ticket email
- Fix JS error when scroller has been removed
- Initialize member var
- Add some missing copyright notices
- Fix create new person from org not correctly setting org name
- Fix error 603: Cannot call method 'val' of undefined
- Fix JS error when replybox is unavail
- Check on invalid email addresses when trying to add cc's
- Remove agents from people search boxes
- Bunch of fixes to adding/removing CC users
- Get rid of old legacy save-state stuff we used before URLs had fragments
- Tweak order of window init (fix for error 600)
- Shorter compiled js lines to make js errors easier to locate
- Fix bad org not throwing 404, which caused other errors
- Add quick shortcut to omnisearch bar to open up ticket/perosn/org by id
- Fix 623/622 undefined indexes on waiting_time
- Fix error 624: is not a known unit exception
- Delete test email file
- Run all patterns all the time, but cut from first match mark
- Fix html email cutter
- Comment out gateway cutter
- Implement pattern cutter into gateway
- Add HTML email cutter and parser for simple pattern definitions
- Add querypath sources
- Add querypath to vendors
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.