We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #16.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add simple deleted page when trying to load a physically deleted ticket
- Fix error 580 and 579: Undefined vars when sending comment validation notifications
- Cant use namespaced \PDO here since it's an invalid char for older php versions, and we need this file for preboot checks
- Add util tool to regenerate search tables
- Fix number of places where NotFoundException was being returned rather than thrown
- Show full message by default when detected an inline reply
- Add detecting for changed quoted messages
- Only add cutline to ticket emails
- default auto-close and email warning of auto-close triggers
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.