We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #152.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Prevent calling refresh on object that isnt loaded yet
- Handle error when bad string passed to escapeHtml
- Fix usergroup trigger matching
- Fix 'allow lower' option of set urgency trigger
- Dont show fixed term about 'ticket is active' is archiving not enabled
- Improve cron errors a bit. - Reset cron timer on shutdown to prevent long waiting if a crash happens - Log 'unclean' shutdowns (crashes), and attempt to log the last error. We can sometimes get the last error even if it was suppressed.
- Log but dont report smtp connection errors
- Prevent some linked objects getting flushed after a dupe ticket detection
- Make sure proper helpers are loaded on agents when sending notifications
- Fix possible empty tmp when decoding attachment
- Fix possible out of order deletes when deleting user
- Fix bug decoding attachment filename header if client sends extra whitespace
- Try to fix invalid links when using Strings::linkifyHtml
- Reset glossary dlg when adding new
- Move cmd.php to root
- Fix adding parts from massactions not logging
- Show filesize of backups when showing path in upgrade watcher
- Tweaks around converting agent to user. - Dont delete agent records that dont matter - Prevent filters for deleted/old agents from being considered for update checks. Running them is useless. - Log an error if a notification tries to send to a non-agent - Make sure users listed in 'always notify agents' triggers are still agents when the trigger runs
- Lowercase core.helpdesk_emails when saving setting
- Remove POSIX collation element start. [.] which we want to mean 'dot', in newer versions of posix is the start of a collating element and causes errors.
- Fix missing agent_team 'changed' term in triggers
- Fix merging with a deleted ticket causing exception
- Add option to turn agent back to normal user
- Update cloud license expired page
- Add new ticket defaults options
- More spacing under heading to prevent clipping
- Option to disable billing timer auto-start
- Fix missing bullets on posts
- Fix workflow in triggers
- Ability to remove department using layout editor on user interface
- Fix serialize error when chat has multiple agent parts and a sync is performed
- Finish off some separation of chat/ticket departments
- Fix all kinds of issues with macros
- Add upgrade to fix case where chat perms werent copied properly
- Restore open snippet viewer when returning to tab
- Handle case where email contains multiple <body> tags
- Prevent ticket snippet editor for one ticket tab being used on another. Bindings are different so results in unexpected results.
- Fix URL to version check used from importer
- Save raw body on replies like we do with new tickets
- time_created criteria uses timezone of person who created it
- Ticket fields in agent notification emails should follow same layouts as elsewhere
- Fix escalations using date_agent_waiting
- Prevent double-submit tickets which can cause races
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.