We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #147.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix label formatter in select2 tag selector
- Add and activate Swedish
- Installing lang needs to set flag
- Set proper session attributes on admin login
- Timezone fixes on agent activity as well
- Add support for accessing news posts via the API.
- Fix missing log level param
- Prevent exception on upgrade if using unknown lang, or lang that has been disabled in manifest
- Fix agent online detection for chat widget. Checking unavailable for chat had no effect, if you were an agent signed into admin or user interface you would be counted as available for chat.
- Fix 'Agent Agent Team' in search sheet
- Allow HTML pattern matcher to match exact text, or the inner text of an entire node. If matching text of the node, then do simple transformation like converting breaks to newlines to assist in pattern writing. These changes allow writing more generic matches that can still match text that has changed slightly. For example, if an email address is linked then we dont need a completely new rule to match the new 'a' tag wrapping the address.
- Add support for accessing downloads via the API.
- Fix html cleaner sometimes stripping out blocks of html that were double-encoded
- Add simple download buttons for error reports (so users can attach into tickets)
- TAC check needs to run for user context as well, or else normal users still get away with using agent tac
- Add multiple custom domain support to cloud config loader
- Clean up 'skipping cc' log, remove empty patterns in address checker
- Fix issue with ticket search when there are no parameters.
- Add website_url criteria, save website url even when coming from our own newticket
- Add missing product criteria, fix display of workflow and category in criteria
- Couple fixes for IE
- Remove jquery dependency from Overlay widget
- Remove dependency on jquery for chat widget
- Ensure that fadeaways are displayed correctly in RTL.
- Ensure that corner-specific border-radius CSS is rewritten to RTL correctly.
- Ensure download icon is displayed properly in RTL.
- Ensure correct positioning of popovers in RTL.
- Ensure category list counts show up on the right in RTL.
- Ensure that the RTL CSS is refreshed when necessary.
- TriggerExecutor log should log any terms as well
- Fix checking 'any' terms (varname typo)
- Prevent notice with log message when didnt match bu did match a helpdesk address
- Add config setting to trust proxy data for cases where DeskPRO is hosted behind a reverse proxy
- Save toobig in PlainMailDir as well
- Save messages that are too big
- Change owner on a ticket via a gear icon next to the "owner", with an option to keep the old person as a participant.
- Add support for ticket searching via the ticket merge system.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.