We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #144.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Dont attempt to process cc when only helpdesk address
- Original-to headers defined in config
- Add another original to header
- Use https on recaptcha
- Add index.php to admin/agent redirect catch dirs
- Remove SV from forward subject cutting pattern
- Better handling of detecting gateway addresses so email forwards dont make helpdesk addresses added as cc's
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.