We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #133.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix when user returns from timeout the input box on agent side remaining hidden
- Fix switching away from 'awaiting agent' under archive
- Different error message for perm errors, dont show ticket in search results based on id/ref if cant view it
- Handle ajax error case when submitting reply: show standard error, re-reveal form so you can send again
- Fix selected tab being gone when switching between agent settings tabs
- Fix typo in 'ticket'
- Prevent sql error when saving no title field
- Fix setting 'awaiting user' status on newticket
- Tweak font-size/alignment of custom fields in org
- Add missing term for url (with widget submitted tickets)
- Build script to upgrade triggers to new events
- Fix day created term
- Fix event names on escalation triggers, save date a trigger was created, escalations only run on tickets created after it was created
- Bit more work around triggers/escalations - Fix misc issues with defining, listing and editing escalations - Add escalations to main menu - Add delete button to escalations and triggers - Fix department term
- Make sure message match is available on updated trigger event, show only ones that make sense
- Fix event types not matching for new via web, fix message match with new from web
- Add trigger criteria for matching on messages with regex
- Add voting on feedback from website widget
- Fix day created term
- Fix lang and usergroup terms
- Fix 'merged ticket' browser alert
- Clean out some old blob serving code that has been replaced by serve_file.php
- Change url of default avatar to have .jpg extension to fix gravatar
- Fix org email domain associations sticking around after org has been deleted
- Fix loading article pages in website widget loading full ui
- creation_system_option should be blank by default
- Fix category titles not being keyed by id when specified id's requested
- Expose chat conversations/messages to the API.
- Add an overlay that is shown when doing an automatic sign-in via JS SSO to ensure that users know the page is reloading.
- Limit JS SSO sign ins to the first page of a session.
- Disable cookie- and JS-based SSO when the user explicitly logs out.
- Updates to triggers - Make sure proper criteria are added to proper trigger types - Add new trigger types
- Move Magento user source into the plugin. Adjust the user source to use the API to authenticate people, rather than direct database calls. Add JS-based single sign on support for Magento (depends on a Magento extension, to be available soon).
- Store origin url of a newticket created via widget or embedded form
- Updates to event types in trigger executor, make sure creation_system is set to the proper value for new tickets and replies
- Update grouping of 'new ticket' triggers
- More around triggers - Separate out triggers/escalations - Choose trigger type from listing, always force specific event choice - New more specific event types - Add 'any' terms ability and matching
- Changes to new trigger forms
- Remove a couple other references to query cache
- Bit of a cleanup of trigger stuctures
- Create "user source plugin" system to allow plugins to define custom user sources with the necessary classes (form type, form model, adapter class) and form template in the plugin hierarchy and available immediately after installing a plugin.
- Add support for single sign on with Magento users via cookies. A person visiting DeskPRO will be automatically logged in/have an account automatically created if they are logged into Magento.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.