We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #13.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Tool to create new agent from ldap/ad user source
- Add general ldap source
- uUe same searcher for results as with ajax search
- Dont send users a notification about notes
- Change subject for note notifications to say its a note
- Need to set permissions on feedback types when importing
- Fix custom field value/id swap
- Fix phrase name
- Use varToString to prevent print_r from printing large object graphs
- Fix initial types not being inserted in import install
- Select2 for select choices on rule builder
- Fix missing custom fields in filter options'
- Better display of errors on agent creation, allow turning existing user account into agent
- Changes to search terms, added waiting time/total waiting time
- Fix a number of chat issues
- Add link to update license
- Fixed carried admin sessions not setting agent status to avail
- Add downloads tab to portal editor
- Add captcha
- A few tweaks to select2 for things like icons
- Update select2
- Custom ref formats based on setting
- Validation on custom fields, and implement proper date field
- Validation routines for custom fields
- Agent fetcher methods need to exclude deleted agents
- Importing feedback categories into new system custom field type. Also fixed a problem with notices in custom fields import when importing multi-choice fields.
- Dont show choice fields that have no options
- Couple fixes to saving the category from agent
- Display of category field on agent listings
- Displaying of feedback cat
- Custom field work for adding cat field to feedback
- Add interfaces for defining feedback cats
- Dont show falsey debug options in server info
- Remove old migrations files
- Add sys_name field to feedback custom def
- Command to write new build class file
- Import of select2 fields into hierarchy
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.