We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #128.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Report error log files (for fatal errors)
- Fix validator when creating new ticket from website widget
- Dont try and remove blobs with bad filepth, just skip them
- Improve message editor to support html so messages arent all messaged up
- Dont allow custom mysql on cloud
- Handle removing departments and re-assigning in batches
- Keep admin session alive while window is open
- Fix Downloads in feedback widget
- Maintain the import map data after an import to ensure it can be used in the future if needed.
- Add support for importing user bills from DP3 to ticket charges in DP4
- Fix infinite redirection loops when no permission and logged in
- Change API key user selection to simply list all available agents.
- Ensure that plugins can be removed, even if their associated files are missing.
- Add billing reports for ticket charges.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.