We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #118.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix ID's of some form elements
- Set proper status and email logs on new tickets via email forward, fix possible race condition where a ticket is added to a list and then removed during the same batch of client messages
- Dont require refresh when toggling lock
- Fix Date Created display option, add delete button to edit filter overlay
- Fix error 1504: Invalid placeholders in query
- Add labels to chat
- Show server and user acknowledge of sent messages
- Fix alignment issues with long data in visitor info
- Updated languages: German - German: Changed 1 phrase
- Dismiss chat notif when you take it
- Controls for adding and removing blocks on users from chat
- Add support for ticket searching to the API.
- Ticket REST API that allows access to create, update, delete, and perform actions (such as merge).
- Correct lang name
- Fix www. linking in chats on agent side
- Fix signature being indented in agent newticket
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.