We’re delighted to announce the release of Deskpro 2018.2.3
Deskpro 2018.2.3 includes the updates, improvements, and bug fixes listed below:
- DP-1871 — Prevent Froala from using its server to upload images
- DP-2001 — Report bugs out when using DPQL_MONTHNAME function.
- DP-2148 — User portal should default to the users preferred language when they are logged in.
- DP-2152 — Upgrade script to delete invalid usersources
- DP-2156 — Saving a custom field option translation will only save the change you just made and will revert any previously saved translations.
- DP-2185 — Person merge "undo"
- DP-2187 — Missing usersource image
- DP-2189 — DPNL fails to str_split when no settings for max_message_size
- DP-2221 — Issue with subquery: “Error parsing DPQL statement at line 1 (got SELECT).”
- DP-2223 — Patch framework with fixes for possible cache poisoning (affects customers using caches based on host name)
- DP-2231 — Activity stream' logs for restored user gets deleted after restoring
- DP-2235 — Deleting a ticket message or blob through API does not actually remove the file from the storage system
- DP-2240 — Creating new tickets/responses causing error in some cases
- DP-2250 — Exchange 'Test' function -- show full request/response
- DP-2255 — Login get redirected to captcha
- DP-2257 — API logging sometimes stopping ticket save via the API
- DP-2263 — Article | Translation doesn't work when the user copies the HTML code and paste it into the code viewer
- DP-2269 — Possible error in DpqlMonthName
- DP-2270 — Additional grouping along with DPQL_MATRIX
- DP-2271 — CORS missing from web assets on IIS
- DP-2287 — 'No Data' text should not be visible when the table display widget has data
- DP-2334 — Importer ZD "test" always succeeds
- DP-2357 — ZD import doesn't import tickets
- DP-187 — S3 Storage -- use IAM roles
- DP-1119 — S3 options -- custom URL pattern
- DP-1829 — API: Enable CORS if using a key or oauth
- DP-1941 — Add way to edit ticket message without logging original
- DP-2196 — API -- allow setting all dates
Thanks for reading
If you are using Deskpro Cloud, we will be releasing this update shortly to you.
If you are using Deskpro On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.