1st September 2020 - 2020.2.5
- CH-17482 - Escalation criteria sometimes won't save.
- CH-17447 - Ensure the portal templates fallback mechanism is working if there is an issue flagged by the sandbox feature.
- CH-17177 - When custom logic is applying to a field in a department layout, the field cannot be set/edited.
- CH-16250 - Ensure the correct default email addresses are being used for each brand.
- CH-17452 - Email Templates editor is broken when Deskpro is installed in a subfolder.
- CH-16979 - The 'Ticket New Reminder' email template preview displays a 500 server error.
- CH-4240 - Ensure the new email templates editor detects all phrases and displays them in a blue box appropriately.
- CH-16517 - The wrong timezone conversion is being used for datetime fields in reports.
- CH-17482 - Fix the missing ticket deflection translation strings on the Help Center.
- CH-14512 - Calendar widget used for the date field on the Help Center doesn't update when the user manually types in a date.
- CH-14886 - Fix Facebook authentication on Help Center.
- CH-17381 - When an organization field is being used in a ticket form layout, the ticket properties cannot be edited via the portal for an existing ticket.
- CH-16980 - Attempt to limit user-supplied host names from using internal services.
- CH-17506 - Fix typo in table name which can cause a helpdesk reset to fail.
- CH-16842 and CH-15783 - Unable to save rate limits on API keys.
- CH-14661 - Distinguish between a negative and no rating for Chat satisfaction in API V2.
- CH-17210 - RuntimeException:0 Failed to send Pusher events.
- CH-17234 - The form's view data is expected to be an instance of class Application/DeskPRO/Entity/Blob, but is a(n) string.
- CH-17382 - Fix error: Call to a member function getId() on null (/app/src/Application/AgentBundle/Controller/NewsController.php:514.
- CH-17316 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] Exception:0 DateInterval::__construct(): Unknown or bad format (P900S).
- CH-17209 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] InvalidArgumentException:0 Attempt to save a blob without authcode (/app/src/Application/DeskPRO/Entity/Blob.php:935) - count()=1.0 .
- CH-17135 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError:0 Call to a member function getId() on null (/app/src/Application/AgentBundle/Controller/KbController.php:1168) - count()=3.0 .
- CH-17107 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] Application\DeskPRO\RefGenerator\RefGeneratorException:0 Cannot find unique ref after 101 attempts with pattern DISX-<###>. Aborting. (/app/src/Application/DeskPRO/RefGenerator/CustomRef.php:182)
- CH-17123 - Promote a read-only filesystem.
- CH-16869 - Prevent memory exhaustion when resizing images.
14th August 2020 - 2020.2.4
- CH-17028: Possible error during sending of custom new email template
- Several improvements to template sandbox to allow more callable methods on custom temlpates
30th July 2020 - 2020.2.3
- CH-16805: Instances with thousands of custom templates might break during upgrade due to a memory error during re-compiling step
- CH-16821: An agent could craft a special news article such that raw HTML got output in the News carousel, even if that agent did not have permission to use "any html".
- CH-16942: Fix cascading dropdown menu in helpcenter
28th July 2020 - 2020.2.2
- CH-16734 - Agents with login alert email notifications would see an error after login due to new email template sandboxing.
27th July 2020 - 2020.2.1
- CH-16740 - Relative time criteria in Filters has stopped working.
20th July 2020 - 2020.2
The following features have been automatically available for new customers and available for existing customers to test for a few months, however, we are officially launching these today:
- New Help Center Theme for the portal.
- New Messenger widget.
- Improved Email Templates (including a new template editor).
Additionally, we have some other exciting new features available from today:
- Control whether Pending status is counted in SLAs and ticket waiting times. Find out more here.
- Report on user waiting time and first reply time within working hours. Find out more here.
- Trigger criteria for custom date fields now support selecting a relative time in the future (e.g 2 days/months/years from now).
- CH-15792 - Intermittent error caused when a user approves/rejects an Approval request via the portal.
- CH-6074 - Prevent Agent permissions from causing an error when an Admin tries to add an Approval type.
- CH-14658 - Ensure the default values for built-in fields (e.g. Category or Product) are displayed in the contact form when a parent/child hierarchy is being used.
- CH-14823 - If you apply a Macro from the reply button which should send a reply and unassign the ticket, the ticket is not changed to 'unassigned'.
- CH-15662 - The toggle to enable/disable Guides for the portal isn't working.
- CH-11022 - The Snippet manager closed automatically after clicking the 'Languages' menu when a language pack has been uninstalled.
- CH-15431 - Don't display the shortcut code for snippets that are removed when a language pack is uninstalled.
- CH-13738 - Fixed the "Requested unknown parameter" error which occurred when adding particular built-in stats as widgets to a dashboard.
- CH-15452 - Unable to successfully drag an attachment from a ticket to desktop.
- CH-15672 - When a cron job fails, don't retry until the next interval.
- CH-15441 - Add CSRF token on profile/emails?remove_email
- CH-15680 - InvalidArgumentException:0 (/app/src/Application/DeskPRO/Entity/Ticket.php line 4675): 50147 is not an agent.
- CH-15205 - Fixed the error "Call to a member function setDateExpire() on null".
- CH-16055 - Missing unique key in user chat queue targets.
- CH-15720, CH-15024, CH-15233, CH-15502, CH-15062 - Security enhancements and fixes.