We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #266.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Possible error when trying to delete already deleted snippet
- FIX Possible cache conflict when updating ug permissions from admin
- FIX SLAs being applied to tickets awaiting validation
- FIX Bad status in ticketlog when changing to validating on newticket
- FIX Unable to click validate email link with locked-down helpdesk
- FIX Array to string conversion notice
- FIX Fix character encoding on converting HTML to plaintext for plaintext emails
- FIX Filters on multi-select choice fields were not working
- FIX Pre-selected choice values in trigger and filter forms
- FIX Send email to agents with the "assigned agent" option was not working
- FIX Priority/Workflow selection in escalation criteria
- FIX Pressing 'enter' in RTE when the current line contains &, < or > characters could reset cursor position
- FIX Very long text-only messages would not be trimmed with fallback max length
- FIX 'can use agent' permission not being set on intiail agent save when agent is created via 'mass add' widget on admin homepage
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.