We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #235.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix possible 'array to string conversion' errors
- Fix macros not allowing you set multiple custom ticket field actions
- Fix priority titles being blank in macro editor
- Fix couple bugs with setting user fields via macro, fix descriptions for choice fields missing value
- Clean up setting up validator
- Attempt to refresh wincache after upgrades
- Fix timezone application to time_created
- Fix custom field descriptions in macros when the are choice fields
- Fix set person field trigger description
- Fix ticketlog showing resolved by "system" when a user resolves a ticket and leaves feedback
- Tweak display of phone number line when requesting demo lic
- Slow page log is not on by default - Also 'Debug Settings' in admin phpinfo renamed to 'Config Settings' since they arent just debug settings
- Dont put client message cleanup in transaction. No point and can result in deadlocks
- Fix bad filename/mimetype when email contains file attachment with no file extension
- Fix switching between validation options
- Fix empty selection causing invalid option validator going off for single select fields
- Save phone number from AD
- Parse out CC's in forwarded messages
- Fix phrase title for not found error page
- Simple trigger import/export
- Fix pre-processing on custom templates writing incorrect 'ignore missing' tag
- Add macro action to close the ticket tab, add option to automatically check "Close tab after reply" option when setting resolved
- Fix setting due date on tasks from ticket view
- Fix re-validation of mulit-select fields thinking the field is invalid when it wasnt due to not using key
- Fix some issues to do with "reset form" in agent omni search sheet
- Handle bad result in Google auth
- Show account offline message for sites
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Kérjük ebbe a mezőbe írja hozzászólását, majd kattintson a 'Hozzászólás beküldése' gombra...
Kérjük, jelentkezzen be vagy regisztráljon, ha megjegyzést szeretne hozzáfűzni.