We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #379.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Chat menu was off by a few pixels
- FIX Admin: Editing escalations was unreliable. Sometimes the form might show blank upon reloading.
- FIX Agent: Chat results in search box did not open when clicked
- FIX Agent: Adding labels to feedback
- FIX Agent: Clicking the '...' button to load a full message would truncate the message if it was long
- FIX Agent: Inline images in replies might cause overflow without showing 'view full message' button
- FIX Add workaround to fix connections to ElasticSearch servers over https where the server had out of date certificates
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.