We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #334.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New setting to control priority of email headers DeskPRO will use to determine who sent an email (from, reply-to, x-original-from)
- FIX Being logged out of chat when entering agent interface after some time being offline
- FIX Fix agent attachment forwarded email
- FIX API discovery method used by mobile would cause login on mobile to fail
- FIX Browser notifications
- FIX Custom DB auth app would always say 'invalid' when running auth test, even when credentials were correct and passed
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.