We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #331.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Show layout icon next to departments using custom layouts
- IMPROVEMENT You can now customise the header prepended to messages being forwarded out of the helpdesk
- IMPROVEMENT Add option to use ticket email account when forwarding messages out of helpdesk
- FIX Scrolling on a few agent list sections
- FIX Enabling validation options on custom fields
- FIX Default values on custom fields not being set on new tickets via portal
- FIX Downloading reports as CSV or PDF
- FIX Select2 boxes did not return proper filter results
- FIX Some fields that dont apply to agent forms were displayed on agent layout
- FIX Saving user fields on new ticket form from user portal
- FIX Custom fields not saving properly from user portal
- FIX Checkbox state was incorrect for Set Urgency action with "only set if urgency is lower" option
- FIX Creating a new agent that already has a user account
- FIX Export search results to CSV
- FIX 'Layout' email templates showed wrong template editor
- FIX If an unknown user tries to reset their password, they would get a 'check your email' message even if no user exists and no message was sent.
- FIX Email processing errors when email has no subject
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.