We’re happy to announce the release of Deskpro 2019.7.3 - This release focuses on patching up some bugs, and adding some general improvements to the helpdesk.
Bug fixes and Improvements:
- CH-2553 Snippet and Macro browser console errors addressed
- CH-2233 Only correct departments shown in new ticket form between multiple brands
- CH-2606 Error output when deleting an agent fixed
- CH-2658 Contact form doesn't show fields that depend on Department selection
- CH-1588 Improved reliability of import tasks in the admin area
- CH-1337 Headings in the left agent filter columns have been made more responsive to width
- CH-756 Added more ticket fields missing from PDF export/print out
- CH-2509 Link to custom logo across multibrand was broken
- CH-2284 "Clean selection formatting" cross icon is not working on "Ticket"
- CH-2492 PNG file of new languages pt-PT and pt-BR does not exist
- CH-2630 Fixed a broken "Send Message" icon in the cloud
- CH-2634 Email sources have account set to null if processed via dp:process-email command
- CH-1876 User side chat reply text doesn't wrap correctly in the text box in Edge and IE
- CH-795 Send Message shortcut does not clear textbox after actioning
- CH-2375 Browser timeout when submitting ticket in IE11
- CH-759 Custom field layouts in the portal side new ticket form were not responding dynamically
- CH-874 Macro not setting pre-defined custom fields entries in tickets
- CH-2333 Add chat logs to make it easier to debug chat issues
- CH-2398 Cannot change 'organization_manager' property (People) via API (V2).
- CH-1851 Unable to select User or Organization Labels in Trigger criteria
Please log in or register to submit a comment.