We would like some improvements to the API to include the new messenger feature.
Some of the endpoints we would like to be available if possible are as follows:
- API-Endpoint: check if the user is authenticated and has an active session
- API-Endpoint: create a new chat and return a reference ID and the id of the deskpro chat department (the user is taken in session by the endpoint)
- API-Endpoint: check the summary of the conversation, which would have different functions, such as:
- Chat status (pending / open / closed)
- Array of messages between user and operator (marked by an increasing numeric ID, in order to graph them correctly)
- Agent data (name)
- Chat info (array with start and end date / time - if any)
- API-Endpoint: close the chat by passing the id of the same
اضافه کردن نظر
Please log in or register to submit a comment.