We are pleased to announce the availability of DeskPRO 5.4.0.
- Zapier integration - more information here
- Reject mail based on DKIM/SPF headers- more information here
- You can now reject emails that fail DKIM/SPF checks
- Zapier (beta) is now available
- Admin home will now detect invalid reveser-proxy configurations
- Merging accounts when at least one account is an agent has been improved to avoid loss of information such as permissions
- The system will automatically clean up old builds to save disk space
- "Current Agent" trigger criteria has new options for: The ticket assigned agent or team, or the ticket followers.
- Fixed a regression where some reports using unqualified names in WHERE clauses (e.g. WHERE ticket.department = X instead of ticket.department.id)
- Fixed a case of a logged error "You have requested a non-existent service..." when serving a branded asset
- Fixed incorrect behaviour on ticket layouts when dependant fields used with 'only show when there is a value' option
- Fixed a case of a logged error "setSession() must implement interface ..." when using http cache and user had no session
- Fixed timezone correction popup appearing over on-boarding
- Fixed loading external Twilio assets
- Fixed mysql-schema.sql file in server report archive
- Fixed Google Tag Manager conflicting with portal new ticket form
- Fixed image attachment viewer in agent interface
- Fixed a case of a logged error "explode() expects parameter 2..." in some ticket layout configurations
- Fixed "New Problem" in new ticket and edit ticket
- Fixed showing "Force HTTPS" option in admin setup when URL is not https
- Fixed expired demos not being able to access license page to manage license
- Fixed reports on KB views
- Fixed various issues with massactions including "slow" checkboxes, resuming of real-time updates after closing massactions, and missing loading indicators
Update: Feburary 1st
We've issued a minor update this morning (5.4.1) to address two issues affecting some helpdesks:
- In some cases, POP3 connections failed to work due to a certificate validation bug. (Quick-fix: Enable "no validation" from Admin > Tickets > Email Accounts > Each account).
- In some cases, the admin dashboard would complain about improper server setup due to mismatching URI if you are using an HTTPS URL. This warning can simply be ignored.
Por favor, ingresa o regístrate para enviar un comentario.