We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #367.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New setting that controls if "Remember me" is enabled for agent logins
- IMPROVEMENT Show more info about ElasticSearch status
- FIX Admin: Initiate display of 'agent has overrides' message when agent does not belong to any groups
- FIX Rendering of agent icon in ticket quick-search results
- FIX Removing CC always showing permission error
- FIX Agent: ElasticSearch query error if agent had no permissions on any departments
- FIX Admin: Strange scrolling behaviour when left column is overflowing
- FIX Agent: Search words did not save on articles
- FIX Correct creation system name for gateway (was misspelled 'gatway')
- FIX Detect crashed ElasticSearch indexing and show button to restart
- FIX Detect redirection loops with bad URL rewriting configuration
- FIX Add back the link to the changelog in admin version notice
- FIX Certain cases where search tables could become out of sync
- FIX Admin: Using the 'invite agent' form would show loading indicator forever
- FIX Some trivial changesets (such as locking) would result in update triggers being run
- FIX Possible 'unclosed transaction' in email gateway when handling unknown CC'd users in a closed helpdesk
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.