We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #340.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Showing outgoing-only email accounts with triggers
- FIX SLA calculator errors when no first reply time
- FIX Saving terms on escalations
- FIX Correct trigger criteria for 'check user is validated' (being 'is' rather than 'not')
- FIX Agent-forwarded messages with blank subjects would fail to process
- FIX Removing person from an organization from the profile page failed
- FIX Trigger actions that run on email properties (such as CheckEmailBody) did not work
- FIX Deleting labels from the admin interface
- FIX Permission type on filters edited from admin interface would always be on 'agent'
- FIX Reprocess button on failed emails in admin interface
- FIX New tickets created from agent interface did not apply the default department triggers
- FIX Set language action
- FIX Editing a users usergroups did not work in agent interface
We will begin rolling out this update to the cloud soon. This post will be updated once all cloud sites have been updated.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Por favor, ingresa o regístrate para enviar un comentario.