We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #21.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Replace assignment box with select2
- Fix massactions on feedback, have it reload the panes
- Smarter way of figuring out counter on custom refs
- Make sure never to show trash icon on cats with subcats
- Prevent deleting cats that have subcats
- Check for wincache
- get rid of dupe category 'exists' in feedbackcatsstep
- Fix double-entries of feedback categories during import
- Urgency sort puts tickets waiting longest at top
- Note that path to mysqldump is probably wrong
- Replace bullets in sidebar with icons
- Update the icons part of bootstrap
- Added 'open' status
- Add upgrade script to fix previously bad inserted trigger with invalid action id
- Move view online link in reply templates as well
- Add ref line to agent notification emails
- Omnibar handling of ticket refs
- Display of ref in agent
- Remove scrollbar jump fix that messes with left margin
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Por favor, ingresa o regístrate para enviar un comentario.