We’re delighted to announce the release of Deskpro 2018.1.5
Deskpro 2018.1.5 is a minor update including a handful of useful patches to fix up some final issues noticed after the last release earlier in the week. We recommend patching up your helpdesk to take advantage of these fixes as soon as you can.
- DP-1934 Error (TicketAttachment#message) processing certain incoming email with attachments while applying email action codes
- DP-1929 Ldap.php connection error: sprintf(): Too few arguments
- DP-1927 Blue circle loading infinitely when attempting to access the V2 Reports stat builder.
- DP-1931 Interface apps causing a html file to download when viewing tickets while using S3 storage
- DP-1936 Styling and formatting in certain incoming emails broken when the source email contains multiple or mixed format types, leading to the message appearing twice
If you are on the Deskpro Cloud, we have already patched these items up on your helpdesk.
If you are using Deskpro On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface.
Por favor, ingresa o regístrate para enviar un comentario.