We’re delighted to announce the release of Deskpro 2018.1.3
Deskpro 2018.1.3 includes the updates, improvements, and bug fixes listed below:
General fixes and improvements:
- DP-1862 Fix default values for custom fields in new ticket form if invalid data provided
- DP-1845 Zendesk importer app stuck with error “missing parameters: ‘start time’”
- DP-1840 Improvements and fixes to a legacy feature of embedding the entire helpdesk in a frame
- DP-1823 Improvements to agent interface loading performance by improving snippets loading
- DP-1820 Single department hides field on new ticket agent, but causes validation error asking to select department
- DP-1809 cURL error 60: SSL certificate error causing issues when attempting updates and other commands
- DP-1804 Error when setting Default email account under Admin > Setup > Settings
- DP-1790 Trailing slashes in URLs suddenly have become sensitive and cause issues loading pages
- DP-1788 Order by “date of last reply” label missing in drop down menu
- DP-1785 <pre> HTML tag in ticket responses (usually used for code blocks) not rendering properly in emails
- DP-1600 API v2: Remove any hard coded API result limitations when exporting a dataset sorted by ID, to allow for easier ticket exports/crm.
- DP-1551 Widget override code improved to fix a bug with pre-setting the department ID
- DP-1498 @mentions dropdown not functioning directly after following an /agent/go link
- DP-1462 Snippets V2: Mass actions to change snippet properties function not responding fully
- DP-1424 Adding attachments through to a ticket when submitting through the chat widget causes a glitch
- DP-1397 Further improvements and expansion to pre-upgrade system checks of database integrity (Foreign Keys)
- DP-1362 Standard routine maintenance to update the php framework/libraries
- DP-1354 Agent permissions when “Can use Public” now limit agents to read-only permissions unless further edit permissions are added
- DP-1342 Improvements to the daily cleanups to include checks of database integrity (foreign keys)
- DP-1114 Active Directory and LDAP app now syncrhonizes over profile pictures
- DP-859 Emojis in a trigger action text editor would corrupt the overall trigger, text would appear blank
- DP-730 Improvements when importing emails with different types of formatting
- DP-185 If all chat departments were removed, this would cause certain glitches throughout the admin interface. Checks in place to prevent this.
- DP-179 Fix to IP whitelisting email behaviour to prevent accidental flooding of validation email
- DP-170 Improvements to text editor within a ticket to better handle pasting in code block styled text
- DP-147 Option added to LDAP/AD SSO app to disable certificate validation, so internal or self signed certificates can be used.
Fixes and improvements to V2 Reports:
- DP-1859 Reports v2: Some reports in the Stat builder are not able to load and show a blue loading circle.
- DP-1857 Reports v2: Overly large spacing between the different styles of output in a report compressed.
- DP-1856 Reports v2: GUI improvement to the CSV export icon, this has been made more prominent
- DP-1855 Reports v2: Remove default “support” label selection when adding widget, and display all widgets
- DP-1854 Reports v2: Improvent/Feature: Add dashboard auto-refresh feature
- DP-1853 Reports v2: Billing statistics and insights now included
- DP-1852 Reports v2: You now have the option to delete custom stats
- DP-1851 Reports v2: New icon to directly export stat results
- DP-1842 Reports v2: Reports using "value from report" are broken
- DP-1821 Reports v2: Sporadically a widgets on default dashboards do not complete loading
- DP-1813 Reports v2: Further improvements to admin control over agent edit/view permissions to a dashboard
- DP-1733 Reports v2: Improvements to scheduled reports not working, and GUI issues of configs not saving
- DP-1717 Reports v2: By default stats will output 50 results now
- DP-1651 Reports v2: Lines in the DPQL builder would not wrap, and previously ran off the side of the page
Thanks for reading
If you are using Deskpro Cloud, we will be releasing this update shortly to you.
If you are using Deskpro On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your Admin Interface.
Por favor, ingresa o regístrate para enviar un comentario.