We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #52.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix applying user rules
- Small fix to installer to do with moved around kernels
- Move around a few methods into base abstract
- Separate kernel classes out into own files to shrink down system.php
- Fix firefox win upload link button
- Fix Browser.php check for newer versions of Opera
- Fix chat list not listing chats in a department
- Prevent multiple 'joined' messages'
- Fix JS error on some chat events
- Prevent error on timeago being called before lang loaded
- Fix JS error on undefined ticketId. Check to make sure ticketId exists on element
- Use replace into for some misc ticket merge data
- Dont save internal data as page view
- Add visibility option for tasks
- Change to HTML cutter position to fix cases where the quote mark and the reply are in the same parent element. Previously, the cut mark would be inserted before the element wrapper and could result in a blank message.
- Tasks should only be visible to yourself or if it is assigned to you
- Fix ticket attach button in firefox on win
- Fix invalid count on tasks
- Dont show on/off switch in agent perms for chat col when chat not enabled on that dep
- Permissions for chat deps for agents are specified and shouldnt come from usual usergroup permissions
- Fix merging tickets and ticket search tables
- hide kb fields from admin, not implemented
- Fix last reply time on ticketlist
- Fix confirm-close dialog appearing when trying to close new task, fix zindex on calendar sometimes
- Add delete task function
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.