We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #47.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix blank department names in chat win
- Fix setting category/product/priority on new ticket when theyre enabled
- Remove old files with system call to rd (win) or rm (nix)
- Fix ticket message on new ticket not setting proper creation system
- Send email notifs even when browser notifs were sent
- Updated all lang files with phrase ID column set to 70 chars.
- Make phrase ID column fixed-width at 70 chars. Before it would take the longest phrase ID and use that for all lines. This meant if you added a phrase with a longer ID, then every line would change to the new longest lenght. Then in a git diff, every line would show as changed simply because the spacing changed.
- Add other lang ID's to lang manifest, enable japanese
- Fix stats not generating on cron
- Fix error 769: 'strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string' with subject match
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.