We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #242.3.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix column name
- Prevent scrollbar when main table scrolls
- Dont log bots, dont log chat as track
- Try to track cookie-less users with 'soft' linking tracks to the visitor we suspect
- Better handling of bots/cookie-less users, and add a user tokens. User tokens are to try and catch users that move between pages before the initial DeskPRO request returns. So user goes from page1 to page2 to page3 quickly before the DeskPRO tracking script can be loaded and return with a result. But three separate requests were actually sent to DeskPRO, so three separate visitors were created. The user token sets a cookie with a random token on the user side as soon as the JS loads, and then the DeskPRO tracking uses the token to try and "find" the user on subsequent pages if no visitor record is specifically set. In other words, a visitor ID is created on the server-side, a user token is created on the client-side. Both are used to try and tie user pages together.
- Fix duplicate IDs causing agent listed twice in chat when grouped by departments
- Need to unset visitor when a bot to prevent errors about unpersisted entity
- Fix an unedfined notice
- Fix a column name
- Ensure correct order when persisting entities - Fixes possible errors on initial load when no visitor record exists and cache disabled
- Make sure there's always an initial track (used for ip address etc) even for agents
- After a user appears to be real, make sure to delete soft links on their visitor record
- Fix possible null value when assigning IP address
- Fix "view full message" missing when clicking through to quoted email message, but message would still have max-height on it
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.