We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #217.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix kernel config path
- Updated languages: Arabic, Russian - Arabic: Added 547 phrases - Russian: Changed 5 phrases
- Fix bug where pressing enter in the RTE with Chrome could remove content.
- Add cloud-specific api bundle, simple calls to reset user passwords
- Add lost password to billing login
- Correct powered-by footer in other langs
- Fix possible null offset
- Fix possible JS error with trying to hide destroyed element
- Prevent adding double adding of email to account
- Patch possible warning to do with unicode names:
- Prevent empty IN(xx)'s using searchers
- Implement simple ajax retry through prefilter
- Remove old ajax retry that never worked
- Patch to File_IMC_Parse to prevent warning
- Fix possible warning when perm exists from cache on invalid cat
- Add perm check to cache dir invalidate method
- Fix fallback transport being an entity instead of actual transport
- Dont report warning re php bug
- Dont log extension errors
- Log but dont report MethodNotAllowedHttpException exceptions
- Record lic code and install key attempted when logging lic error:
- Fix some cases where inline reply detector gives false positive
- Fix validator not validating custom layouts
- Fix headers on csv export
- Fix the default value of the "go to next ticket on reply" option incorrectly being true.
- Hide some nonsensical trigger actions when editing an SLA.
- Fix the RTE dropdown z-index so it works in overlays.
- Fix managing products on an article
- Add handling of value-based comparisons for priority rules in layout editor (lt, lte, gt, gte instead of specific id-based tests)
- Enable cron_off handling in cron runner
- Handling of various stages of cloud bill failures and disabling interfaces
- Fix 'arary to string' warning when getting term summary for a rule on custom multi-selection field
- Automatically open the mass actions overlay when selecting an item for mass actions.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.