We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #129.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Ensure that the API bundle returns JSON whenever possible (including 404s/exceptions).
- Fix custom layout editor rules for product
- Correct logo overlapping login box
- Updated languages: Dutch - Dutch: Added 10 phrases
- Fix class id on product row preventing it from being displayed
- Fix positioning of product row in newticket
- Fix inserting snippet not expanding newticket textarea
- Add simple way to override transport creation. Used with Cloud to override 'php' mailer
- Make sure to show delete-move controls for chat-only department
- Couple tweaks to select2 for DeskPRO
- Update select2
- Fix gateway address term for static match
- Correct name of term
- Unknown terms log error but dont halt script
- Add standard search term for username, add display option to show username on people search list, show associated usersource and username when viewing a profile
- Basic Magento plugin that adds widgets to ticket/profile viewing showing basic user information and orders for customers matching the ticket email.
- When reporting trimmed error log, send the latest lines not the earlier
- Search on usernames when using external usersource that supports it
- Fix trying to update search tables when ticket removed via merge
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.