We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #120.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix class name of ticket field row so they are properly hidden/displayed when switching departments with custom layouts
- Fix workflow not showing, fix disabling per-department layouts not deleting old layouts
- Fix 'not' phrase when using filter with not status
- Click to toggle id/ref
- Updated languages: German, Italian, Japanese, Turkish, Dutch - German: Removed 0 phrases - Italian: Removed 0 phrases - Japanese: Removed 0 phrases - Turkish: Removed 0 phrases - Dutch: Removed 0 phrases
- Use standard table for ticket fields layout
- Fix another reference to noticon
- Use tinycon to draw favicon badges
- remove old noticon
- Add tinycon
- Updated languages: German - German: Changed 1 phrase
- Support for basic organization operations via the REST API.
- Changes to ticket status and archiving: closed becomes archived and can be disabled, agents cant archive specifically but permission to unarchive
- Fix unchecking 'Show automatic article suggestions on new ticket form' setting
- Fix possible error to do with callbacks working on unset elements when reflowing chat windows
- Fix error 1507: JS error when element no longer exists
- Support for searching for, viewing, updating, and deleting people via the REST API.
- Fix 'any ticket' being appended to term desc of time triggers, fix description of time terms
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.