We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #281.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Daily cleanup of DeskPRO tmp directory
- IMPROVEMENT Full custom field info on objects returned via the api (e.g., along with the "rendered" text value, the custom field info like ID are returned as well).
- FIX DeskPRO v3 importer would not save usergroup permissions on deeply nested KB categories
- FIX Unable to close popover (e.g., new ticket) after the "are you sure you want to close" confirmation appears
- FIX Showing department selection in filters when agent did not have 'full' permission
- FIX Custom fields on organisations not being returned via the api
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.