We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #158.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Remove useless use line which also fixes the magic 4096 bug
- Fix generatePath() when served from a sub-directory and URL rewriting is disabled
- Remove call to jQuery to read dir prop and use isRtl var
- Handle errors during application of escalations better. - Fixes case where an error in a a late ticket would make the system "forget" about applying an escalation to any tickets before it due to a rolled-back transaction. - Each ticket now in its own transaction. Errors during application are logged but later tickets will continue.
- IE fixes to website widgets
- Fix possible invalid email address on SendTicketEmail trigger action
- Clean up failed license request a bit, add retry button
- Rename auto-update-status.txt to auto-update-status.php for better server compatibility with the upgrade watcher
- Change license expire notice for downloadable deskpro
- Always have default dep
- Prevent setting parent cat to itself
- Show name in browser notify for changed ticket alerts
- Add 'performer' criteria
- Fix some organization trigger criteria
- Fix path when creting zip when using PclZip
- Fix notice on possible undefined index
- Clean up gateways listing page
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.