We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #354.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Improve loading speed of snippets overlay
- FIX Saving a new trigger adds it to the list showing as disabled, when it's actually enabled
- FIX Binary data in AD record could cause the test tool to show 'Data contains invalid characters'
- FIX Saving a department or email trigger would sometimes re-enable 'send email' option even if it was unchecked
- FIX SLAs criteria form sometimes did not load custom fields
- FIX Reports: Download CSV/PDF did not download results for the selected parameters
- FIX Trigger criteria form did not show 'check user labels' properly
- FIX Trigger 'not' criteria would fail when testing a null value (e.g., 'org label is not xyz' would not pass if no org exists on ticket)
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.