We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #342.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Possibility of PHP error when calculating SLA times when a bad work hours set is defined
- FIX Possible memory problems when running usersource tests
- FIX App asset files containing wrong file name on Windows
- FIX Form fields for 'web hook' trigger actions would be blank even if you saved values in them
- FIX New lines in 'reply' macro action were not rendered
- FIX Removing agents from a team from the edit team screen would not actually remove them
- FIX Sendmail queue filtering on subject, to or from headers
- FIX Outgoing gmail account tester
- FIX PHP errors when trying to save an agent with badly formatted email address list
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.