Introducing our new Messenger widget
We're delighted to officially announce the release of our new Messenger widget.What is Messenger? Messenger is a widget that you can enable on your Help Center or easily embed into your own website to give users quick access to...
New Email Templates
We are extremely pleased to announce the release of our new email templates and improved template editor which introduces many features that make it easier to customize your email templates. What are the main improvements?Email preview will allow you...
We've launched the new Help Center theme
Back in November 2019, we announced that we have been working on a brand new look for the Help Center. This theme has been automatically available to new customers and for existing customers to optionally try out over recent months, but...
Report on user waiting time and first reply time within working hours
Before now, our reporting system had the ability to measure waiting times, however, this counted the total time and did not take into account working hours set in your helpdesk. We're extremely pleased to announce that we have added the...
Control whether Pending status is counted in SLAs and Ticket Waiting times
We've added some new settings which allow you to control how the time a ticket spends in 'Pending' status is counted.
Deskpro 2020.1 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of Deskpro version 2020.1. This includes a mixture of general improvements and bug fixes.
Deskpro 2020.0 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of Deskpro version 2020.0. This includes new feature additions, as well as performance and security improvements to your helpdesk. Improvements:CH-4384 Add 'Ticket Language' as a criteria option for automatons (e.g. Triggers and...
We are proud to announce the release of Approvals. Approvals will give you more power to streamline & record your approval processes - whether that is gaining your customer's permission or making internal company requests. You can read further about how...
Deskpro 2019.9 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of Deskpro version 2019.9. This includes new feature additions, as well as performance improvements to your helpdesk.
- Agents seeing License Error even though the license hasn't expired
- Can I pay by check?
- I bought a license but entering the code into my On-Premise demo does nothing
- I renewed my On-Premise license and entered it, but Deskpro still says the license is expired
- Is Deskpro available through the UK public sector G-Cloud framework?
- How do I remove links to Deskpro from email notifications?
- How do I limit agent access to tickets by department?
- How can I set different SLA response times for weekdays and weekends?
- How do I change the From: name used for agent notifications? I don't want the emails to appear to be "From" the user
- I'm having trouble with an error: "Connection timed out" whilst upgrading
- Can I show details for the most recent edit to a Knowledgebase article? (Old)
- How do I add a custom favicon to the portal?
- What does 'is_hold' mean in the tickets table?
- Number of times 'Downloads' have been downloaded in the user portal
- I'm receiving a 403 status when using the V2 API. How can I fix this?
Latest status changes
… Collecting FeedbackLocking 'ordered by' for agents
… Collecting FeedbackLogin cookie from other system
… Collecting FeedbackAbility to edit the chain of ticket messages when forwarding a ticket
… Collecting FeedbackRound Robin Permissions
… Collecting FeedbackOption to prioritise the Reply-To header when an email is received from a specific email address