We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #48.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- timeago needs UTC time
- Update status with new replies
- Add timeout to fix invalid width when re-rendering select2
- Add simple dupe check to newcomment form, fix bad comments awaiting validation counts
- Fix creating ticket from chat with an anonymous user
- General update notifications should come from person who made the change
- Fix chat departments showing in widget
- Add DP_TECHNICAL_EMAIL to web config editor
- Dont show upgrade notice when using newer build than is released
- Run sub-command check in import command to catch different php versions
- Fix case where trimming might wrap text node in paragraph tag
- Show notice about WinCache if on windows and wincache and apc not installed
- instructions about running an import added to config
- update config instruction for technical email
- Turn DP_TECHNICAL_EMAIL into a recommended check, and just make it act as fatal when going through web installer
- Update billing page for license info
- Updated languages: Japanese - Japanese: Added 134 phrases
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.