We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #45.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix reporting of unclosed transaction warning
- Bounce detector
- Fix version display when already up to date
- Fix drafts double-counting
- contact link when missing a requested language
- Enable browser notifications for initial agents
- Fix feedback notification going under ticket icon, update feedback section when new feedback is submitted
- Fix trying to re-submit feedback form after an error not sending submit
- Fix weird positioning of line under email address input
- Fix new feedback rte
- Arrow on status button
- Fix inline reply detector not cutting proper text between markers
- Save full log into 'source_info' when processing a gateway
- Add cutter pattern for lotus notes
- Trim whitespace in leading and trailing div wrapped blocks
- Add install check for DP_TECHNICAL_EMAIL
- Add border=0 to tables in html emails
- Updated languages: Italian, Turkish - Italian: - Turkish: Added 533 phrases
- DP_TECHNICAL_EMAIL is sent database errors
- Activate turkish
- Updated language: Italian - Changed 1 phrase, Added 90 phrases
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.