We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #416.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW CRM auth sources can now be linked to a usergroup
- NEW CRM and Agent auth sources can now define arbitrary filters to limit which records are allowed from a remote source
- FIX Error message when no permission to merge tickets
- FIX Another case of newlines being eaten in RTE
- FIX Escalations with 'or' criteria did not apply properly
- FIX Admin: LDAP setup would require account user/password (i.e., anon was not possible)
- FIX Handling of phone number extensions
- FIX Locking/unlocking tickerts would cause ticket tab to steal focus
- FIX A number of issues with importers
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.