We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #366.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Remove timeout when running background ElasticSearch indexing
- IMPROVEMENT Some minor improvements to JS apps, add in a way to listen to fragment events
- FIX Admin: Possible PHP error setting teams on new agents
- FIX Agent: Possible 'Nesting level too deep' errors on view ticket
- FIX Third-party library setting that increased minimum version of PHP to PHP 5.3.9
- FIX People being created with timezone set to UTC rather than default timezone
- FIX Agent: Removing a CC would remove the 'add cc' input box
- FIX Agent: Incorrect error message if you tried to remove a CC but did not have permission to do so
- FIX Permission overrides for agents would not apply properly
- FIX Admin: Appropriate error messages have been added for errors made while editing templates.
- FIX Admin: Updating custom sidebar blocks did not persist
- FIX Agent: Creating a new ticket from agent interface would cause loading indicators to appear until refresh
- FIX Agent app proxy did not send raw POST data (always assumed an array)
- FIX Admin: 'password' field for MS Exchange account was plain-text
- FIX Creating new field option hierarchy would fail unless you created parent items first, saved, then child items.
- FIX Server Requirements: Do not show recommendation if any opcode cache is installed.
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.