We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #355.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT When hotlinking a download, the system will attempt to auto-detect filesize and filename if none were entered by the agent
- FIX Trying to undelete a deleted ticket that has failing field validations
- FIX Searching on custom fields using 'not' operators would not return null values
- FIX Editing custom HTML sidebar blocks would always show blank code editor
- FIX If you added empty (e.g., just script) sidebar blocks via portal editor, you would not be able to edit/remove them again
- FIX Selecting 'everyone' for publish cat permissions did not work when 'everyone' group is disabled from admin
- FIX Fix off-by-one when running file integrity check from admin interface
- FIX Feedback: Advanced search showing 'Categories' instead of 'Types'
- FIX Feedback: Viewing feedback might show 'Category' selection with title 'Untitled'
- FIX Strange behaviour creating tickets and working with RTE with touch devices
- FIX Agent chat windows opening behind other overlays (such as new ticket window)
- FIX Receiving agent chat message would steal input focus
- FIX Setting filesize on downloads would ignor decimal places
- FIX New download screen being too small
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.